For All Casamoré Furniture Orders
At the Home Furniture Store we like to deliver your order to you swiftly and hassle free. Therefore we have 3 main ways of shipping your goods. Please see below a breakdown of our delivery information.
- Our transport team will deliver items weighing approximately up to 30 kilos by using a professional courier service.
- We arrange delivery of our larger items, that are not fragile, by a curbside pallet service.
- For the larger and fragile products we carry out your delivery by using a professional 2 man service.
The Home Furniture Store will use a courier service for all customer orders of a small to medium size.
- Unless we advise differently in a product listing, we despatch all orders received before 9am on the same day for delivery within 2 working days.
- You may experience a small delay in the receipt of your order if we are experiencing a particularly busy period.
- The courier driver will require a signature on all deliveries when received.
- If you are unable to provide a signature, we can arrange to deliver your order to a neighbour/alternative address.
- Alternatively the courier can leave the item in a safe place.
- Should you choose to have your order delivered to an agreed safe place, we will not require a signature. However we can take no responsibility for your parcel after the driver leaves it.
- Please advise us when placing your order if you have any special instructions for your chosen delivery address.
- The courier service will deliver to you between Monday – Friday during 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- We are unable to provide time slots for deliveries or a Saturday delivery service.
- Whenever the delivery driver finds no-one at the delivery address, they will leave a card giving details for you to re-arrange another delivery.
- The driver will make approximately 2 attempts to deliver your order to you and leave a contact card.
- If you do not contact them after receiving a contact card the goods come back to our warehouse.
- We can arrange another delivery but this will incur a delivery charge.
- Please ensure that you check your item at the point of delivery. If damaged, please sign the delivery note ‘Damaged’ and refuse the delivery. Failure to check your item and sign the delivery note accordingly, will invalidate any claim.
- For further delivery information on this service please do not hesitate to contact us on 01323 430020
Deliveries of some larger products will be made using a pallet service*.
- This service only delivers to the curbside outside your chosen delivery address.
- These deliveries take place throughout the week from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
- We can arrange for a Saturday or timed delivery at an additional charge.
- Once the pallet company has collected your order from our warehouse, it is a 3-5 working day service.
- The pallet company will contact you direct to arrange the delivery date and time.
- The driver will off-load your delivery onto the curb-side outside your chosen delivery address.
- However the driver is unable to take responsibility for unpacking or setting up of the product.
- The delivery driver will require a signature upon receipt of all orders.
- Should you be unable to sign for an order, we can deliver your order to a neighbour/alternative address.
- Alternatively the driver can leave the order in an agreed safe place.
- When we deliver your order to a safe place, we will not require a signature.
- However we can take no responsibility for your order.
- Once we have dispatched your order we will have to make an additional charge for any change of in your chosen delivery address.
- For further delivery information on this service please do not hesitate to contact us on 01323 430020.
*Pallet delivery can only be made to addresses on the UK mainland excluding the Highlands and Outer Hebrides. Deliveries outside of this area will take 3-5 working days and we will have to make an additional delivery charge. Please contact us for a quote.
2 Man Service
The Home Furniture Store provides a 2 Man delivery service for larger items that are also fragile. The larger Garden Furniture Sets, for example, fall into this category. We put the safe delivery of our products above that of a speedy delivery and, therefore, we use a 2 man service which can take a little longer.
- With this level of delivery service the 2 Man Service will collect your order from our warehouse and deliver to your chosen destination and place it either in your home or garden.
- We make theses deliveries from Monday through to Friday between 9am and 5pm
- Once the 2 Man service collects your order from our warehouse they will take approximately an average of 14 days until they will deliver to you.
- The 2 Man service will contact you direct to arrange a delivery day that suits you both.
- We require a signature on all deliveries received.
FREE standard delivery comes will all orders within Mainland UK.
We are happy to deliver outside of the mainland UK area however:
- As we use a third party delivery services to despatch our goods, we may take a little bit longer to deliver to regions that fall outside of mainland UK.
- Also we will charge an additional delivery fee to deliver your order that bit further afield.
- Please contact us for a quote on 01323 430020
- The following postcodes and regions fall outside of Mail land UK: AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KY, KW, ML, TD, IV, PA, PH , Northern & Republic of Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, the Highlands and Outer Hebrides.
For All Other Orders
Delivery information on all orders that are not part of the Casamoré Furniture range varies from item to item.
Your can find details of the estimated delivery time for each item clearly given on the product information page.
We treat each delivery as important and special and make every effort to ensure that your order arrives with you in perfect condition.
If our delivery service delivers your order in a damaged state we try to resolve all issues as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
Here our Customer Service is ready and waiting to help you in any way during the week days Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm on 01323 430020. So give us a call if you need have any questions.
Or if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.